The only thing better than cracking open a cold one after a long hard day is getting a fresh, carbonated beer, straight from the tap. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could get your favorite on-tap beer from the comfort of your home bar? With a kegerator, you can!
When you invest in a kegerator, you can bring the bar home to you and your friends and family. No more fighting crowds at the bar on game days. Now you can relax at home with beer from the tap!
The Best Kegerators for Your Man Cave
As exciting as kegerators may sound, you may not know which ones are the best. We are here to help! Below are our reviews of the four best kegerators for your man cave.
1. Kegco K309SS-1 Keg Dispenser
- Dispense kit includes empty 5 lb. aluminum co2 tank, a dual gauge regulator, and ball lock keg coulplers
- Spacious interior can be used to store three home brew kegs or could be used as a fermentation chamber or an all-refrigerator
- Deep chill functionality allows to quickly drop the internal temperature of your keg
- Digital temperature display with easy to use push button controls
- One of the coldest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market
This keg dispenser from Kegco is the best kegerator for your home. It comes in two colors; black or stainless steel. Regardless of the color, all of this kegerator’s parts are made of stainless steel for easy cleaning and a sleek design. The interior of this kegerator is unmatched, having one of the largest capacities on the market.
You can fit one jumbo-sized keg inside, or up to 3 smaller kegs. If you ever get tired of storing beer, you don’t have to worry — this kegerator doubles as an ice-cold fridge. Instead of storing kegs, you now have a two-drawer fridge for extra snacks or drinks. If you don’t need the extra storage, this kegerator can also be used as a fermentation chamber for your home brews.
The temperature in this kegerator can drop to 32 degrees or be set as high as 75 degrees for fermentation. It even has a digital display and easy-to-use button controls. It also comes with a keg tapping kit, complete with an empty 5 pound CO2 tank coated in an epoxy finish. This finish helps protect against wear-and-tear and corrosion.
With all this kegerator can do, it’s no wonder it’s one of our top picks for one of the best kegerators for your man cave.
2. Homecraft Black Stainless Steel Full-Size Kegerator
- LARGE CAPACITY: Spacious 4.9 cu. ft. capacity holds 1/6, 1/4 (short and slim) and 1/2 barrels of beer, accommodating for large parties, recreational rooms, bars, barbecues, mancaves and is garage ready!
- STYLISH DESIGN: The black stainless steel door gives it an elegant look and is featured with a hardtop pouring station, black tap tower, removable drip tray and chrome guardrail. Comes with two adjustable wire shelves for your favorite canned or bottle beverages
- RECESSED DOOR HANDLE: The recessed door handle provides a flushed finish with the door and the insulated rubber gasket inside keeps the cold in and the heat out
- EASY MOBILITY: Four casters at the bottom allow for the fridge to be easily transported from room to room and front casters can be locked to ensure the unit does not roll on hard floors
- POWERFUL COOLING SYSTEM: The adjustable thermostat has seven settings so you can keep it chilled to as low as 32 degrees, keeping a consistent temperature to keep your beer or other drinks ice cold
This Homecraft kegerator comes in black stainless steel but has loads of other features. It’s got a large capacity, fit for holding up to half barrels of beer. This kegerator has a hardtop pouring station, chrome guardrail, and even a removable drip tray. All surfaces are easy to clean, but the removable tray makes cleaning up that much easier.
This kegerator also comes with two wire adjustable shelves so you can turn this into a fridge at any time. The recessed door handle helps keep the design look sleek without any parts jutting out. It also helps keep the inside insulated and secure with the rubber gasket surrounding the door.
This kegerator is also temperature adjustable, having 7 different temperature settings. The lowest goes to 32 degrees so your beer is guaranteed to be ice-cold. It comes with an empty 2.5 pound CO2 tank that hooks into the back of the kegerator. This slotting makes it easy to store and helps maximize your kegerator space.
This kegerator made it onto our list of the best kegerators for all of these reasons, plus the fact it’s backed by the Department of Energy for being energy-efficient. You get delicious beer straight from the tap and it helps you save money on your energy bill!
3. EdgeStar KC2000SSTWIN Full Size Stainless Steel Dual Tap Kegerator
- Stores up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg or two sixth kegs; does NOT support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temperatures: Low 30s to mid 40s degrees; rolling casters included for easy mobility; Protective floor plate
- For freestanding use only and indoor use only; 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (supplied empty) included with external or internal mounting capabilities
- Dimensions: 50-7/16" H (includes tap & casters) x 20-3/16" W x 20-1/16" D (Depth w/ external tank mounted: 30-1/2") (Height w/out tap and casters: 33-1/8"); Warranty 90 days labor 1 year parts
- For a black version please see model KC2000TWIN, for a single tap KC2000SSA, single tap in black KC2000
This EdgeStar kegerator only comes in silver, but that’s no issue when considering its other great features. This kegerator can store up to a half shell standard keg or two, smaller sixth kegs. However, it cannot hold rubberized or oversized kegs. It doesn’t have an exact temperature reader either, with its preset temperatures fluctuating from the low 30s to mid-40s degrees.
This kegerator should only be used in a freestanding position indoors. Like other kegerators on our list, this one comes with an empty 5-pound CO2 canister. The CO2 cartridge can be mounted inside or outside of it. We recommend mounting it outside of the kegerator so it’s hidden and gives you more space to store delicious draft beer.
Because of its freestanding design, it’s easy to move and even comes with casters. Instead of having one tap, this kegerator has two for easy pouring when entertaining guests. This kegerator also has a 90-day warranty for labor and a 1-year warranty for parts. This is one of the best kegerators out there, especially if you’re looking for a dual tap setup for your man cave.
4. KUPPET Beer Kegerator – Full Size Stainless Steel Kegerator
- 【High Capacity】: 6.0 Cu.ft capacity holds US standard 1/6, 1/4, and 1/2kegsaccommodating for large parties, recreational rooms, bars, barbecues,and mancaves. (KUPPET Beer kegerator do not contain Kegs.)
- 【Stylish Design】: The appearance is novel and unique, and the single tap kegerator is independent of the brewing bar and the restaurant.It features a stylish black cabinet, an easy-to-clean detachable built-in drip tray, and a chrome-plated guardrail.
- 【Easy Mobility】: The four casters on the bottom allow the beer kegerator to be easily transported from one room to another, and the front casters can be locked to ensure that the unit does not roll on a hard floor.
- 【High Performance】: A stainless steel internal floor mat helps to prevent damage to the liner and also allows the kegerator to slide smoothly in and out during loading and unloading.All components are of high quality, ensuring long-term performance.
- 【Includes】: One stainless steel beer tower with stainless steel faucet, one CO2 tank (empty), one single gauge regulator, one stainless steel D coupler, one ID beer line, one ID gas line. The unit measures 21.3 W x 26.61" D x 35.43" H.
This KUPPET kegerator has two different styles and setups available. The colors are black or silver, and this kegerator comes as either a single or double-tap. For this review, we’ll be discussing the double-tap option. Storage-wise, this kegerator can hold sixths, fourths, and half kegs.
The design of this kegerator is unique and sleek, even featuring a built-in drip tray that’s detachable. This drip-tray will make it easy to clean and helps make sure you don’t make a mess when pouring. The CO2 tank that comes with this kegerator will be stored in the interior, meaning you may lose some space for your kegs.
However, this means it’s easier to keep all your kegerator parts together without them sticking out of the back. It also comes with rolling casters, so it’s easy to move this kegerator around for any occasion like parties, barbeques, or even just entertaining in your man cave. Like other kegerators, this one has temperature control, but it doesn’t have a digital reader.
There are preset options to help you determine if you want the temperature to be minimally or maximally cold. This kegerator is a fantastic choice if you’re looking for a double-tap option for your man cave. Plus, its other great features make it a no-brainer for our best kegerators list.
All of these kegerators would be perfect in any man cave, it all just depends on what you want for your home. They are the best because of their power, durability, and style, and you cannot go wrong choosing one to add to your home.
Adding a kegerator to your man cave can make your memories with your buddies even better. So if you are looking to enjoy fresh, cold beer straight from the tap on game days, summer days, and barbecues, with your friends and family in the comfort of your own home, consider investing in one of the best kegerators above.