Mini baseball bats have been around since the early 1900’s and really took off in popularity in the 1920’s. Today, mini bats can be found in the souvenir shop of every MLB stadium and most minor league and college stadiums, too. If you have a mini baseball bat collection that you want to display in your man cave, continue reading to discover how to display mini baseball bats. If you want to display full size bats, we covered that too.
If you don’t want to put holes in your wall, all the methods below can also be done without a hammer or nail.
1. Mini Baseball Bat Rack
You can choose to get a mini baseball bat rack that can hold multiple mini baseball bats. The holders are typically wooden with slots that the bats can easily be slipped into, allowing them to dangle freely. Unless you plan to create your DIY rack, you can easily purchase online or in-store. The rack can be easily installed with nails to the desired place of your choosing.
- Decide where you want to place the rack.
- Use a hammer to place nails in the wall.
- Place the rack onto the wall on top of the nails.
- Ensure that the rack is sturdy against the wall.
- Place the mini baseball bats into the desired slots.
2. Mini Baseball Bat Holder
Similar to a baseball bat rack, a mini baseball bat holder can be used to hold your mini baseball bat. You can either buy a single holder or a holder that allows for multiple mini bats. Baseball bat racks can easily be nailed to your wall without any hassle.
- Pick the area that you want to place the holder.
- Use nails to mount the holder to the wall.
- Place the holder on top of the nails.
- Ensure that the holder is sturdy.
- Lay the mini baseball bats on the holder.
If you don’t want to place your bats on the wall, there are also holders and racks that can be placed on a flat surface, such as a table. The same steps would be followed, but you wouldn’t mount the rack or holder to the wall.
3. Mini Baseball Bat Shadow Box / Display Case
With mini baseball bat shadow boxes or display cases, you can choose between a single or a box that allows for multiple bats. Some shadow boxes even allow for you to add a baseball, photos, and more. Shadow boxes and display cases are typically wooden with a black felt fabric on the inside and a glass top. To really protect your bats, look for a display case with UV protection.
- Open the glass top of the shadow box.
- Place mini bats in the shadow box (and other items, if allowed).
- Close and secure glass top.
- Nail shadow box to the wall or place on a flat surface.
There are a variety of ways that you can show off your prized mini baseball bats. Each option listed above is straightforward to set up and doesn’t take up too much time. Decide which way you want to display your mini bats and get to making your display!