While you may not be able to have a full basketball court in your house like Michael Jordan, you can still get your hoops fix in with a basketball arcade game. These games make a fun addition to any man cave because basketball is still fun no matter how old you are. You can race your friends or kids at any time of the day.
So what we did was reviewed some of the top basketball arcade games out there. We looked for great reviews and that the company has a great reputation and a great product. Scroll on down to find one that fits you best!
Best Basketball Arcade Games Quick Picks
If you don’t have much time to read through our article we have provided the top picks from our list of four.
The basketball arcade game that made the top is the Pop a shot official basketball arcade game. It made it because of its quality, great reviews, and great customer service in case something happens or you need an extra part.
- Best Basketball Arcade Game for Home:
- Best On-A-Budget Basketball Arcade Game for Home: ESPN EZ Fold Indoor Basketball Game
At Home Basketball Arcade Game Reviews
Meant for kids, but just as fun for adults. This game has been constructed with revolutionary technology for the home double shot and multiple game options. It features a total of 16 different games with six audio options. Since it is a double shot, it is very interactive to give you the best experience.
Here are some highlights of the game:
- It features durable construction with 1.5-inch sturdy steel tubes covered with a powder coating that keeps them from chipping or rusting.
- 7 balls and a pump
- It also features a thick nylon ramp that is durable.
- The frame and backboard have been specially made to be thick and sturdy, with durable rims.
- The dual shot scoring system is very accurate. It can be connected to a big three-digit scoreboard with an audio jack to external speakers to give you an excellent gameplay experience, close to what you would find at an arcade.
- 16 different game modes and six audio options
- Height of the game can be adjusted from 82 inches to 88 inches to 94 inches so that more people can participate
- 12 month warranty
- Great customer service
- It can be wheeled around and folded up when not in use.
Of course, a negative is that game uses 4 batteries.
- Product Dimensions: 87 x 46 x 82 inches
- Product Weight: 58 pounds
It can save you up to 30% of the space over other games. It also has a built-in locking system for safe storage. The unit features a three-inch caster that is lockable for convenient transporting.
The MDF backboard is characterized by two steel rims and heavy-duty nylon nets. That helps it to be sturdy.
The system has an LED electronic scorer with several game options. The scoring display is integrated with a game clock for convenience. You can get up to eight different game options. To use it, you will need four AA batteries that you have to purchase separately.
When you buy it, you get a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Product Dimensions: 81 x 48 x 80.5 inches
- Product Weight: 3.52 ounces
This is a great indoor basketball game that has a large playing area suitable for two or more people. It features a powder coated tubing system made of steel so that it is sturdy and resists rust and corrosion.
Here are some other facts:
- The net won’t sag and will get the balls back to the shooter quickly so they can score maximum points.
- Comes with 6 basketballs
- Electronic scorer has 8 modes for single and 2 player games.
- Easy assembly plus it folds up when not in use to save space for your game room.
One negative about the hoop is that it needs three AA batteries that you have to buy separately and it does not come with a pump for the balls.
- Product Dimensions: 44.5 x 22.4 x 4.1 inches
- Product Weight: 28.7 pounds
We have just added this pop-a-shot product to this list and it’s because it is weather resistant. That is a big difference from the pop-a-shot we mentioned above. It is overall reinforced with a thicker plexiglass backboard, a nylon ramp that resists harsh weather, coated alloy steel tubes and weather proof electronic scoring system. It has all the same characteristics of the one above just beefed up a bit more.
Pop-a-shot is so confident in their product that they have a 12-month warranty on this game. Also customer service seems to be top notch as per the reviews.
One negative is that this outdoor unit like the others takes batteries. Another negative is the rim doesn’t adjust like the one above.
In terms of being all weather resistant remember that the key term here is resistant. It will perform a lot better outside than the others but it is not weather proof. We recommend covering and storing it away when you can. The top killers of the game will be the sun (fading, cracking, deterioration) and the cold/snow. I would not keep this out in the peak of summer or the peak of winter if you get snow.
The Best Choice for Your Man Cave
Our number 1 choice is the Pop-A-Shot New Official Home Dual Shot Basketball Arcade Game. It’s cheaper than the outdoors Pop-A-Shot and has a lot better features like an adjustable rim. If you aren’t going to put it outside which most people don’t then we recommend going with this one. Click the link below to find out if Amazon has any deals running on the product to get it even cheaper.
If you are on a budget and just want to add a fun touch to your man cave, the ESPN EZ Fold Indoor Basketball Game will do the trick.
Finally, to give you some motivation Steph Curry got a 62 on a pop a shot! You think you can beat that?